OnlyFans is an internet content subscription service provider where users from all over the world subscribe to their favorite creators. Its subscription reaps benefits like exclusivity of content, direct interaction with creators, early access, and customized experience. With more and more people starting their own OnlyFans, the platform is expected to grow even more in the next few years.
February 2023 stats reveal that over 1.06bn users globally are visiting the OnlyFans website.
Despite this, not getting what you subscribed for is something that will encourage you to unsubscribe or cancel OnlyFans subscription.
So, if you want to comprehend canceling an OnlyFans subscription in-depth, you are at the right place! This article outlines the steps for how to cancel OnlyFans subscription in the quickest way possible. So, without further ado, let’s quickly get into it.
How to Cancel OnlyFans Subscription On PC/Android/iOS Browser?
Unsubscribing from an OnlyFans subscription is equivalent to unfriending someone on social media platforms.
So, if you want to learn how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans? Follow these steps:
- Reach out to OnlyFans’s official site.
- “Log in” to your account.
- Search for the account you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Thereafter, discover the “Auto-Renew” button and click on it to turn it off.
- Then, select the appropriate “reason” for the cancellation of your subscription.
- Make an informed decision between “Disable Re-Bill” or “Disable Auto-Rebill and Un-Follow the account”.
- Lastly, click “Yes” and confirm your action.
Note: The steps will remain common even if accessing OnlyFans on a browser using your Android, or iOS devices.
Moreover, you can cancel your subscription effortlessly by simply turning off auto-renew OnlyFans, and by providing a valid reason. Once you disable the auto-renew switch, you can only access the creator’s content until your subscription expires. For continued usage, you have to subscribe anyway.
|Read My Tale 🧐: |
When I was a subscriber of a creator from the fashion industry, over time I was not enjoying the idea and concept behind the content of that creator. I found out, there was a lack of advancement and research regarding the industry trends.
Undeniably, the videos were not engaging at all. At that time, I decided to cancel my subscription with that creator. However, I followed these steps, and as an outcome, I was able to get out of its subscription and ready to start a new venture with another creator.
Still, if you are unable to navigate through and not being able to cancel your subscription, you can connect with customer service.
Of course, you can directly ask them for assistance. However, they will provide you with full guidance regarding how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account?
The idea of suspension of an account could be due to reasons like you no longer get enough time to create content, or you no longer wish to pay subscription fees.
The process to delete OnlyFans Account takes a few steps.
- Visit OnlyFans’s official site and log in to your account.
- Click on “My profile” in the menu.
- Move ahead by clicking on “EDIT PROFILE”.
- Now, select “Account”.
- Scroll down an account menu and click on “Delete account”.
- Input the 4-digit verification code.
- Lastly, click on “DELETE ACCOUNT” highlighted in red text.
As you can see, the process to delete an OnlyFans account is relatively simple. Remember, once it’s done, you cannot access or use your account again.
How to Remove Credit Card From OnlyFans?
When you remove your credit card from OnlyFans, you are no longer able to follow any other creator. But you can view posts and videos of creators whom you have followed before. They will still remain on your following list.
On the contrary, be mindful that, if you are using the OnlyFans free trial, then the subscription will be auto-renewed after the free trial session ends.
To avoid such circumstances, you can remove your credit card. The steps for the same are as follows:
- Launch any browser and visit OnlyFans’s official website.
- “Log in” to your account.
- Head towards your profile and click on the “profile icon” (available at the bottom).
- From the menu, click on “Your Cards”.
- On the directed payment section, you can locate your card options there.
- Click on “DELETE”.
- Reconfirm your action by clicking on “YES, DELETE”.
That’s how you can remove your credit card from OnlyFans.
Reasons Behind Cancel OnlyFans Subscription
The reasons behind the cancellation of a subscription are different, personal, and varied from person to person.
I believe an individual’s decisions are typically influenced by their unique personalities, preferences, and circumstances.
That said, some of the reasons are:
- Finances: The most crucial reason would be finances. OnlyFans is a subscription-based platform. So, to access its content (pictures, videos, or live streaming), you must purchase the content from your favorite creators.
Did You Know? 🤔: OnlyFans earns a commission of only 20% while the creators earn a profit of the rest 80%.
The prices for subscriptions are no less than $4.99 per month and can exceed $49.99 per month (maximum limit). The creators can ask for extra charges. Additionally, creators can also provide discounts for specific kinds of content.
- Change of Interest: Creators put a lot of effort in starting an OnlyFans account. They post content that was appealing in the beginning, but they fail to hold your attention later. Consequently, it will direct you to change your interest and cancel your subscription.
- Dissatisfaction: Another reason could be the unsatisfactory content offered by creators. When creators do not meet their subscriber’s expectations, the users might choose to cancel their OF subscriptions with them.
- Disagreement With the Creator: Sometimes subscribers might disagree with the creator or its content.
- Moving to Another Country: If you are considering moving to another company for whatsoever reasons, then you can choose to unsubscribe OnlyFans. Because the services of OnlyFans are not accessible to every location.
Other reasons for OnlyFans cancel subscription are:
- Being unaware of how the site works.
- Need help accessing your profile.
- Looking for another service or content provider.
- Can’t get enough content.
- The content provider is developing less content or is inactive.
These were the most common reasons that encouraged you to cancel or unsubscribe your OnlyFans subscription.
However, when you cancel the subscription, it’s always good to review the cancellation policy before proceeding further. However, you can assure that you have followed proper or ideal steps and can avoid unintended charges or disruptions.
A Brief Summary
Conclusively, the process for how to cancel OnlyFans subscription is quite manageable. OnlyFans is the 18 + subscription platform where creators emphasize users with full potential, monetize their content, and build rapport with their fans or subscribers.
On the contrary, if you are not satisfied with the content and want to unsubscribe, follow these steps. I assure you, you can effectively end your subscription.
We recommend always reading the cancellation policy first and taking measurable precautions to avoid any hidden charges.
Ans: Yes, you can cancel only fans at any time. Most of the users wonder when the right time is to cancel OnlyFans. As mentioned, you can cancel it anytime; therefore, you will be able to continue with your subscription until the renewal date.
Ans: No, OnlyFans has a strict no-refund policy. However, whenever you unsubscribe, you won’t get your money back.
Ans: Yes, when you delete your OnlyFans account, all your subscriptions get canceled instantly.
Ans: If you are suspicious of transactions, you can immediately check over your statement and inspect your expenses. You can easily locate anything unusual.
Ans: The OnlyFans free trial usually depends on a blanket offer for everyone or a specific offer for each individual. Nevertheless, you can choose between 1 and 30 days are your free trial with OnlyFans.
OnlyFans – WHO WE ARE.
Wikipedia – OnlyFans.